Litter Analyst is a standalone Windows program for statistical and trend analysis of beach litter data imported from the OSPAR beach litter database. Litter Analyst is developed in commissioned by Rijkswaterstaat, The Netherlands. The first release of Litter Analyst was on 14-10-2014. On 17-4-2018 we provided Litter Analyst version 3.1.
You can download the program (freeware), view the installation manual, the user manual, the report, an article with backgrounds of the statistical analysis of beach litter data and information on the OSPAR site:
- Download Litter Analyst (for downloading we send you a password)
- Installation manual Litter Analyst, if you have any question about the installation of Litter Analyst we are happy to assist you.
- User manual Litter Analyst
- Our report ‘Evaluation and fine-tuning of a procedure for statistical analysis of beach litter data’
- Article ‘OSPAR standard method and software for statistical analysis of beach litter data‘
- Beach Litter – Abundance, Composition and Trends
User manual Litter AnalystUser manual Litter Analyst31
See also Trendanalist.